Nomad Footwear Store Policy
Welcome to the Nomad Footwear online store. Upon placing an order, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Please register for your Login ID and Password first.
- To protect our clients, this web site is password protected. Please register first.
- Nomad Footwear reserves the right to refuse password requests or cancel an existing password.
- Inactive accounts will be deleted from our system on a periodic basis.
2. Order Information
- A confirmation will be Emailed to you upon successful completion of the checkout process. A second Email with your order invoice will be sent out after the shipment has been processed through UPS.
- The receipt of the first Email order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell.
- You may receive a call from Nomad Footwear to confirm your order.
3. Price Adjustments and Availability
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Because products are in high demand and the availability on style, color and size changes frequently – we do not offer price adjustments on previous purchases.
- The colors shown on products are an approximation of the original colors, and may vary depending on your computer system or device.
4. Minimum Purchase and Discount Policy
- FREE Ground shipping is automatically applied on pre-tax subtotal orders of $100.00 or more. Applies to shipping within the 48 contiguous United States only.
5. Payment Method
- We accept Credit Cards only (VISA, Master Card, Discover and American Express).
- Upon receiving order, your credit card will be processed.
- Orders with a declined credit card will be notified via Email and/or phone. If no response is heard back within 7 days of order, the order will be cancelled.
- Note: Credit Card fraud will be reported to the FBI immediately. Cookies, email address, IP information, and delivery address will be forwarded.
6. Shipping Rates and Policies
Holiday 2021 Shipping Schedule
- Due to higher volume during the holidays as well as expected transit delays, please order by December 10th 10:00AM PST (for orders within the 48 contiguous states) to get it there by Christmas via standard shipping. If ordering after this date or for those outside the U.S. please call or Email us to go over your shipment options.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM PST
Please note the shipping rates below based on the pre-tax value of U.S. orders (within 48 contiguous United States):
Standard Ground Rate
$0 - $99.99
Rate Quote - Varies
$100 and Up
Rate Quote - Varies
If you require expedited shipping, select RATE QUOTE while ordering and our team will
contact you with rate options before processing. If you wish obtain a quote before placing an order, please contact us at:
- Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm PST. Orders received by 12:00pm PST during business hours will be processed within 48 hours. Exceptions apply to national holidays and special circumstances in which we will not ship until the next possible day of business.
- Orders are shipped via UPS SurePost unless otherwise requested.
- Delivery time is between 3 to 10 business days from the time your package is shipped, dependent on the UPS shipping schedule.
- Business day delivery service excludes holidays & weekends.
- If 2nd day air or Next day air is selected, additional charges will apply.
- Once your order has been shipped, a confirmation e-mail with your tracking number will be sent.
- Please note that we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. If a P.O. Box address is provided on the order, you will receive an e-mail notification requesting a physical address.
- Availability of Insurance and Return Receipt depends on the country. UPS / USPS / FEDEX / Nomad Footwear is not liable for the lost packages that are uninsurable.
- Lost Parcels: Nomad Footwear is not responsible for the lost/missing insured parcels during the transportation. In case of such an event that the insured parcel is missing or lost, Nomad Footwear will submit the insurance claim for the customer. Nomad Footwear cannot credit customer's account until the insurance claim is successfully resolved, and Nomad Footwear receives the fund from the shipper. Also, the shipping charge for the lost parcels is excluded from the insurance coverage, and Nomad Footwear cannot credit/refund the original shipping charge. Please note that the UPS shipment policy requires a 60-day waiting period before submitting for an insurance claim.
- Please note: If incomplete and inaccurate address is provided, UPS will hold packages an extra day at the destination. Under the circumstances, UPS charges the extra shipping costs to the shipper Nomad Footwear) for the Address Correction Service. Nomad Footwear reserves the right to charge customer $8.50 to cover the expense incurred by the incomplete/inaccurate shipping address provided by the customer. The extra charge by Nomad Footwear on customer's credit card account may show up after 4 to 6 weeks from the order date due to the UPS billing cycle. It is customer's responsibility to provide the accurate shipping address at the time of order to eliminate the unnecessary shipment delay and the additional charges.
6a. Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico Shipping Policy
All Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders are shipped via USPS priority mail. Shipping charges will vary depending on style and quantity. At checkout, order total will not reflect correct invoice amount. An e-mail will be sent within 24 hours to verify shipping charges and total.
6b. International Shipping Policy
All international orders, with the exception of Canada, will be shipped via USPS priority mail. Orders to Canada will be shipped via UPS ground or USPS, dependent on the most cost effective rate. Upon checkout, your order subtotal will be provided. When the order is being processed, we will contact you with a rate quote and obtain your approval before any items are shipped out or charged. Shipping charges will vary depending on style, quantity, and recipient address.
Your international order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Nomad Footwear’s shipping charges do not include these customs duties and taxes in your rate quote. All customs duties and taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
The general amount for the duties and taxes fee is 20% of the dollar amount of the merchandise. However, this is just a guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order is shipped. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.
Nomad Footwear has no control or responsibility for duties and/or taxes applied to your package. By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international customs fees. Occasionally customs agents may also delay delivery of packages.
If you refuse a shipment from Nomad Footwear, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, in addition to the cost of returning the package to Nomad Footwear. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and no refund will be made.
6c. APO Shipping Policy
All APO orders are shipped via USPS priority mail. Shipping charges will vary depending on style and quantity. At checkout, order total will not reflect correct invoice amount. An e-mail will be sent within 24 hours to verify shipping charges and total.
7. Sales Tax
This is a retail website and sales tax (7.75%) will be collected for orders originating from California.
8. Return Policy
We want you to love what you've ordered. If something is not right please follow the directions below to make a return or exchange.
- Returns/exchanges and manufacture defects are accepted up to 90 days of receipt.
- All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) number. To obtain a RA number, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will provide you with this number along with return instructions. Please include your RA number on the outside of the package.
- Nomad does not cover shipping for returns and exchanges unless there is a defect. Defects are at the sole discretion of Nomad.
- Items being returned/exchanged must be unworn and in the original shoeboxes.
- No refunds or exchanges are accepted on FINAL SALE items.
- Was this a gift? Items without Nomad Footwear website proof of purchase cannot be returned for cash value.
- Must be original purchaser to receive credit. Unworn items may be exchanged for an item of equal or lesser value, and must adhere to Nomad Return/Exchange Policy.
Any personal information such as your name, phone number, address, e-mail address, products purchased, etc, obtained through the Product Order Forms, the Contact Us forms, or any other media is private, and is maintained by Nomad Footwear in a secure and protected environment, and will never be released to any third party.
10. Copyright Information and User Rights
- All content appearing on this web site is the property of Nomad Footwear. As a properly registered user you are authorized to view and print the content on this web site as long as 1. The print is used for purchasing of the merchandise from Nomad Footwear. 2. The print includes the copyright notice: "Copyright (c) 2007 Nomad Footwear " watermark.
- Due to the liability and other legal matters, you may not download the pictures of the products and use them with any commercial applications.